Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Week In Review...

Once again, we began our week with a look back at a past subject of a "What Would You Do?" on our Furniture Flippin' Facebook page.  If you haven't submitted yours yet, be sure and email me the picture and details.  The oh so accomplished artists of furniture refurbishing that we know will offer you their input and then we'll follow up with you later to see exactly what you did do.

Here's a look-see at the line-up of this week's offending pieces of furniture before they were processed...

After a rigorous stint in rehab, they turned into these AH-MAZING pieces.   

These furniture flips were performed by these skillful designers:  Angelia Anthony, Bella Nouveau Furniture Creations, Elly's Custom Upholstery, Pneumatic Addict Furniture, and Simple Redesign.
  
Furniture Flippin' will return on Monday after a brief break for the WEEKEND!  Oh, look at the piece I found roadside last night!
I'm calling him the Derelict Dresser.  Most people think it's burn-pile material.  My handsome handy husband thinks it is.  Me?  I see endless possibilities.  After all, had I not rescued that one ugly mint green dresser pictured at the very top of this page, we never would have the Heavy Metal Dumpster Dresser.  Oh, the plans I have for this one!  Just.  You.  Wait.  And.  See.
See ya Monday!
~ Stephanie 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with the dresser. Looks like you have most of the parts. I like all your flips this week but I think the bathroom vanity is my favorite. Can't wait to see what you do next week.

    ReplyDelete

Talk back! I'd love to hear from you.