Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Week In Review...

Five days down, five more pieces of furniture totally transformed.  We began in Alabama, then left the USA and headed to Portugal, came back to the States and stopped in Mississippi, followed by a quick trip to Florida, and ended up the week in Texas.  With each stop, we met up with another talented person sharing with us another beautifully saved piece of furniture.

Here's how they looked before...


Their techniques and the mediums they used to achieve their visions may differ but their attention to detail is spot-on for every single one of the furniture flippers I featured this week.  

Let's take a look at the afters...


Aren't those GORGEOUS?!?  Yes, I meant to type that in all caps because the makeovers we see each week excite me so much I have to do what I can to convey that excitement to the whole world wide web.  If that means shouting out in all caps, then by George, that's what I'll do.  

We have the following talented folk to thank for this weeks furniture flips:  Antiqued With Love, House Sparrow, Hobo Chic, Old Soul Accents, and The Painted Window.  

If you'd like to be apart of our Furniture Flippin' crew, here is what you do.  Submit your furniture flip!  It's that easy.  Send me your before and after pictures plus as many details as you have.  The more details you provide me, the better job I can do showing you and your work off.  Email me at furnitureflippin@yahoo.com .  Have a safe and wonderful weekend!  
~ Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back! I'd love to hear from you.