Sunday, April 21, 2013

From Graffiti To Grand - Dresser Makeover

You will never pass by another yard sale dresser again without remembering this graffiti covered dresser flip by Amanda at Reloved Rubbish .

Take a look at the dresser before...
Most of us with kids have experienced the random crayon drawing on the side of a piece of furniture.  My own children always favored a red marker.  

She and her guy set to work making this dresser beautiful once again.  He sanded, and she applied a finish to it using a combination of Country Gray and Old White Chalk Paint.  She then applied Annie Sloan clear wax.

Describing this now beautiful dresser as grand is even an understatement.  Take a look at this fabulous furniture flip...
 Don't you love it?  That's definitely a color combination I want to try in the future.  

For all of the details and more great pictures, visit Amanda at Reloved Rubbish. 
Be warned though, it won't be a quick visit because her blog is loaded with beautiful projects.  I'm heading back over there right now!   

3 comments:

  1. I like the colors she chose. She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I just had to take a moment to express my gratitude for your blog. It has not only broadened my understanding of various topics but also inspired me to explore new areas of interest. Your commitment to sharing knowledge is commendable!"
    Walmart Air Mattress Return Policy

    ReplyDelete

Talk back! I'd love to hear from you.