Tuesday, February 25, 2014

After The After...

I'm checking in today with my buddy Bri of Robin's Egg Interiors.  When I first happened upon her Facebook page last Spring, Bri had been thrown into Facebook Jail.  I would go to her page and torment her while she was on lockdown.  I'd offer her a tin can to cling against the bars of her cell and even volunteered to make her a cake with a file in it.  The laughing quickly ended when I, too, was tossed in there for offenses that smacked of "spammy" behavior.   I've never forgotten Bri and our time in Facebook jail together.  I shall treasure those days for as long as I live.
 
Bri has done some magnificent furniture flips.  You might recall the armoire she did that I featured on here last year.  Today, we are going to take a look at this one...

That is NOT the AFTER pic.  Well, actually it's somebody's after pic.  Just not Bri's.  It's her BEFORE pic.  Poor chest of drawers.  You deserve better and better is what you will become.
 


Bri took this baby home and started lightening it up.  Gone was the black and blue combo.  Bri chose her signature Robin's Egg blue paint color.  

The soft blue is perfect for this style of furniture.  

Check it out now...

It's just beautiful!  You can see more of Bri's work on her Robin's Egg Interiors Facebook page.  She is based in Texas.  You can also buy her items online in her Etsy Shop.  Let her know you saw her on Furniture Flippin'.   

Keep up the good work Bri!  I love your furniture flip!

Dear readers, have you submitted your flip yet?  Time's a wasting!  Email me before/after pictures and a lot of details to furnitureflippin@yahoo.com .  I'll be watching for them!  
See you tomorrow!
~ Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! ....and any advise... How do I stay away from Facebook Jail!!! yikes!!!
    My Mr. Marmies says there should be a Facebook Kangaroo Court!

    ReplyDelete

Talk back! I'd love to hear from you.