Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Another Hitchhiker Picked Up

What is with all of the hitchhiking furniture these days?  I don't get it.  Are they that unhappy at home, is that what it is?  Or are they really just out for a nice stroll and didn't mean for some lady and her husband to wrestle them into the back of a pickup then speed off with them?  (Sounds like me & Triple H!)

I'm speaking today about this guy, this poor drab dresser...


What was his story?  Where did he come from and where was he headed?  I can't tell you that but what I can tell you is where he ended up.  
 
Karen from The Weekend Country Girl nabbed him.  She got her husband in on the act, too.  

Once home, she started to turn back time on him.  After a lot of prep work, some painting, priming, distressing and waxing, she ended up with this handsome guy...



His family won't even recognize him now.  He doesn't even go by the same name anymore.  He is now known as "The Credenza".  That's a much more fitting name for such a handsome guy, don't you think?

For all of the details and even more pics of this fabulous makeover, meander on over to The Weekend Country Girl. 
While you are there check out the post she did on her daughter's wedding!  Unbelievably cool!  It makes me want to marry Triple H all over again but have them plan it for me! 

Thanks Karen aka The Weekend Country Girl for letting us feature your furniture flip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back! I'd love to hear from you.