Friday, April 19, 2013

Welcome To Furniture Flippin'!

I am so glad you found us!  You must either be a furniture flipper yourself or a fan of furniture flippin'.  Do you see a piece of old worn furniture and think how fantastic it could look if only...?  Me, too!  

I come by this trait naturally.  It is in my blood.  My grandmother loved furniture re-dos.  So does my mom and I recall my sisters both doing one or two makeovers over the years, too.  Grandma Lucy went thru a phase where she painted things black and would affix an Early American Eagle decal on it.  

I'm currently collaborating with my husband on a few furniture re-dos and other projects at 
www.thehardscrabblehome.com 

This Furniture Flippin' blog isn't about us though.  It is about all of our Furniture Flippin' Friends who put their passion into  giving new life to old pieces.  There are some amazing makeovers out there and we love to follow them and look forward to featuring them.

If you have a Furniture Flip you'd like to submit please email it to us at furnitureflippin@yahoo.com

Send us the link if you have a blog or website, plus any pictures and other info on your Furniture Flip.  We'd love to feature you!  You don't have to have a blog or website to be featured, your photos and story are enough, too. 

While you are here, be sure to subscribe! 

On a final note, I chose this day to open this blog so that's it's birthday would be the same as what would have been my dad's 73rd birthday.  Happy Birthday Dad and Happy Birthday Furniture Flippin'!  

Stay tuned...our very FIRST Furniture Flip is coming up!  

~ Stephanie     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back! I'd love to hear from you.